Before you start: If you change or reset your password you’ll need to enter it again for each device.
- Check your Sky Broadband Hub is connected to the internet.
- In a browser address bar, enter 192.168.0.1.
- Select Wireless or WiFi.
- Enter the default username admin
- The password is either sky or your WiFi password. If these don’t work, follow the Reset your WiFi password steps below then try again.
- Enter a new Network Key – that’s the WiFi password you want to use.
- Select Apply to save your new password.
- Reconnect all your devices to your WiFi and you’re good to go.